1. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to Kingdom Day Traders.
- You, means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to the Company’s Website at www.kingdomdaytraders.com
- Service refers to the services offered by the Company.
- 2.1 The information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only.
- 2.2 The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Website.
- 2.3 In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of its Service or the contents of the Website. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Website at any time without prior notice.
- 2.4 The Company does not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
- 3.1 The Website may contain links to external Websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company.
- 3.2 Please note that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external Websites
4. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMERS
- 4.1 The information given in the Website is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if the Company takes every precaution to insure that the content of Website is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
- 4.2 The Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
5. FAIR USE DISCLAIMER
- 5.1 The Company may use copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Company is making such material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.
- 5.2 The Company believes this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in applicable Copyright laws.
- 5.3 If you wish to use copyrighted material from the Website for your own purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
6. VIEWS EXPRESSED DISCLAIMER
- 6.1 The Website may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, or the Company.
- 6.2 Comments published by other users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any libel or litigation that result from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The Company is not liable for any comment published and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
7. NO RESPONSIBILITY DISCLAIMER
- 7.1 The information on the Website should not be used as a substitute for consultation with other competent advisers.
- 7.2 In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use or inability to access or use the Website.
- 7.3 Coaches and trainers are not Financial advisors or planners, we do not take responsibilities for your trading account
- 7.4 Coaches and trainers are not obligated to show their trading accounts or Profit/Loss Statements
8. "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" DISCLAIMER/ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
- 8.1 All information in the Website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- 8.2 The Company will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given by the Website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 8.3You further understand that such trading involves a high degree of risk. You acknowledge and agree that you access and use our services at your own risk. Accordingly, the use of our services may work to your advantage or disadvantage, which may result in major gains or losses as the case may be.
- 8.4 You agree that you assume the following risks:
- markets and prices are extremely volatile, and variations in the price could materially and adversely affect the value of your investment, and there is no guarantee that your investment will have or retain any value;
- there are risks associated with the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections and/or failures, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored in your account or elsewhere, and we will not be responsible for any of these, however caused;
- we do not make any promises or guarantees about the availability of our services;
- we do not make any promises or guarantees related to your account, investment or any other third parties related to this our services and each of their applications and/or services, including but not limited to the continued availability of either and/or the protection and/or storage of any data you provide to those parties;
- the risk of hacking, security weaknesses, fraud, counterfeiting, cyber-attacks and other technological difficulties;
- the risk of changes to the regulatory regime governing day trading and new regulations, unfavorable regulatory intervention in one or more jurisdictions or policies any of which may materially adversely affect day trading;
- the risks related to taxation;
- we are not responsible for any transaction between you and a third party and we shall have no liability in connection with any such transaction.
- 8.5 In addition to assuming all of the above risks, you acknowledge that you have obtained sufficient information to make an informed decision and that you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, potential value, suitability and appropriateness of these risks for yourself.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact us:
Email: [email protected]